My neighborhood

Living in a good and comfortable area is really nice, every neighborhood is different, but there are many things that people like having near. The place where I live is quite nice, it has many grocery stores, bakery, chip shops, stationery stores. supermarkets, schools and even a small drugstores. Some not so positive things are that it's not so close to La Serena or Coquimbo, in fact it's right in between, the other is public transportation which is not so good.
What's your neighborhood like? Do you like? Why?

4 comentarios:

Blacktruca dijo...

My neighborhood is very quiet and convenient, there are two schools a park and twice supermarkets near. The only problem is traffic because there´s a lot of traffic in the monings in front of my street.

I like my neighborhood because is quiet, convenenient, there isn´t any crime, and It´s near by a veterarinary and that´s important because I have a cat.

- Blacktruca

Felipe Maluenda Dinamarca dijo...

In the place where I live is pretty good, the business is only one block away, there is a supermarket nearby, I can walk to the beach, it's quite comfortable. but there are also bad things, during the day there is a lot of traffic and noise.

Felipe Maluenda Dinamarca

ivonne dijo...

My neighborhood is often quiet and boring, I do not have rocery stores or bakery, but I have a street market, it is close to the park coll.
Some positive things are that they are near the schools, they have good public transport and it is in the center of the city

Blacktruca dijo...

my neighborhood is convenient, there are one shool, and 3 park, there are 3 grosery shop.
the is the trasporter, is slow.

i like my neighborhood because there none crime.


giovanni cortes

Describing people

Valkyrie, official trailer